Wednesday 4 April 2012

keep your curiosity sacred....


oh comely is such a fantastic magazine...especially if you celebrate the ordinary...which i do...and  you love quirkyness...


issue 9 has a very funny article about a day in the life of a mum and her son...who is 2...and in charge for the day...can you imagine...digging in mud wearing a purple bridesmaid dress...and thats just the mum...


it did make me think and wonder if i would ever be brave enough to let my 3 take charge of the whole day...the odd food bit i could do...and possibly the digging in mud with a bridesmaid dress on...and the ice cream lunch...not sure about eating leaves or ambushing a sheep...


my 3 would probably have me wear pants on my head and walk around the city backwards shouting...who knows...it might actually be quite good for the soul!

1 comment:

  1. I find Albie is definitely in charge most days! Thankfully he can't talk properly yet so can't boss me about too much. Some lovely hooky happening there Caroline...looking forward to seeing what it will be!

    ReplyDelete