Tuesday 5 April 2011

poor pam parsnip...

...today i found these books in the charity shop...



i used to have these books when i was little - i remember drawing the vegetables from the inside cover on paper



- i seem to remember Penelope Strawberry being my favourite...(not sure about her  ideas on child management tho...)

don't think i could have been as brave as Mrs Pea and left my twins for 2 weeks....wonder if she was really taking care of her sister...or going on a cruise??????

 
 

 ha ha ha!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I remember those! I'm sure there must be some still lurking at my mum's house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable books! I've never heard of them. Wonder if they're available on amazon or ebay- I have a friend who'd love them and I'd like a copy for myself too. Sweet little blog you have :)

    ReplyDelete