Saturday 15 December 2012

Seville...

3 and a bit days in Seville...

here are some pics
































lots and lots of memories...we had a great few days away...i could put hundreds of pictures of gorgeous rich tiles on here...but decided to put some of the other things on instead!!!  it really was a beautiful place...

and now onto Christmas...i've been busy as usual recently, with kiddies, school, clubs and the odd bit of crafting too...to be honest, i don't feel as organised as i usually do a week before Christmas, i haven't written a single card this year!...this time last year we were in Australia, and decided not to write any...it was actually quite nice not to...and i don't know whether to write any or not now...what do you think???

-x-




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place! Gorgeous rich colours and patterns...I'm jealous!

    I'm about to write my Christmas cards as forgot to get any. I wasn't going to bother but then feel obliged as others have given me cards and I hate feeling guilty!

    ReplyDelete